Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa Recipe
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato, avocado, onion, cilantro, oil, garlic and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Chill until serving.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 7-9 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork. Brush with remaining vinaigrette. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa
Sort By :
Enjoyed this recipe!
My husband does not like avocado but really liked this salsa. I've given the recipe to many of my friends.
Great salmon. loved the balsamic on it.
My husband is diabetic and he loved this dish. It was soo easy to make and tastes great!
Awesome recipe!! I've made the salsa with grilled onions too.