Grilled Salmon Steaks Recipe
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper, optional
- 4 salmon steaks (1-inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- MUSTARD DILL SAUCE:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, optional
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 3. Discard marinade. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with mustard dill sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 215 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 814mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Steaks
"Made this for my wife on the grill and she loved it. So much so that I'll be doing so again this weekend. Don't know if that's good or bad. Lol"
"My husband does generally eat salmon and he loved it."
"Holy smoke, we grilled this with hickory chips and every person at the table just melted in their seats! Never have we tasted anything so sensory! Save the sauce for chicken tomorrow. Now this is salmon!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.