Grilled Salmon Salad Recipe
For a cool summer supper, try this fresh-tasting salmon salad, created by our Test Kitchen staff. Lightly dressed with tangy raspberry vinegar, it gets a little crunch from onion and celery.
- 2 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cut salmon fillets widthwise into 4-in. pieces. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3. Bone, skin and flake salmon; place in a large bowl. Add celery, onion and dill. Combine the dressing ingredients; pour over salad and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate; stir before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 317 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 397mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC