Grilled Salmon Packets Recipe
Cleanup’s a snap with this convenient dish prepared and cooked in a foil wrapper. That’s a welcome time-saver during a hectic week. —Tim Weber, Bettendorf, Iowa
- 4 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Sprinkle salmon with lemon-pepper. Place each salmon steak on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Top with carrots and peppers. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- 2. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 286 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Packets
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC