Grilled Salmon Packets
Cleanup’s a snap with this convenient dish prepared and cooked in a foil
wrapper. That’s a welcome time-saver during a hectic week.—Tim Weber, Bettendorf, Iowa
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon-pepper. Place each salmon steak on a
- double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Top with
- carrots and peppers. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium
- heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 286 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 516 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.