Cleanup’s a snap with this convenient dish prepared and cooked in a foil wrapper. That’s a welcome time-saver during a hectic week.—Tim Weber, Bettendorf, Iowa
- 4 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon-pepper. Place each salmon steak on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Top with carrots and peppers. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon Packets in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p43
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Packets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2012
"These are very easy to make, super healthy, and they taste wonderful!"