Grilled Salmon Packets for Two Recipe
- 2 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned green pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Sprinkle salmon with lemon-pepper. Place each salmon steak on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Top with carrots and peppers. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- 2. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each equals 286 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 516 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Packets for Two
"I used raw shelled shrimp instead of the salmon, and the recipe worked well. I broiled the foil packet because I did not want to use the outdoor grill. The result was mildly seasoned, but it complements seafood well."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.