Cleanup’s a snap with this convenient dish prepared and cooked in a foil wrapper. That’s a welcome time-saver during a hectic week.—Tim Weber, Bettendorf, Iowa
- 4 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon-pepper. Place each salmon steak on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Top with carrots and peppers. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon Packets in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p43
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Packets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2012
"These are very easy to make, super healthy, and they taste wonderful!"