Grilled Salmon Kyoto Recipe
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 4 salmon steaks or fillets (1 inch thick)
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients until well blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 1 hour. Set aside remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain salmon and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over high heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes. Turn; grill or broil 2-7 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
1 salmon steak: 425 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 675mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 40g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Kyoto
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.