Grilled Salmon Fillet
Growing up on a family-owned resort, I was expected to help around the kitchen. Grilling salmon became my specialty.—Paul Noetzel, Grafton, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 salmon fillet (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- Place fish, skin side down, in disposable foil pan. Combine the lemon
- juice, vinegar, lemon peel, basil, garlic powder and soy sauce; pour
- over fish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Place pan on grill. Cover grill and cook over medium heat for 15-20
- minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces equals 193 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.