- 1 salmon fillet (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- Place fish, skin side down, in disposable foil pan. Combine the lemon juice, vinegar, lemon peel, basil, garlic powder and soy sauce; pour over fish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Place pan on grill. Cover grill and cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Fillet
Sort By :
"I used haddock bc that's what I had on hand also let it marinate about an hour, my family loved the flavor of this meal, wonderful we will definitley be making again soon"
"Loved the easy cleanup using the foil pan. Might cut down on the lemon and vinegar next time, but this was still tasty."
"i was unimressed with the flavors in this. Too vinegary or lemony, not sure which, but won't be making this one again."
"I found a leftover piece on the grill the next day that I had forgotten. I nearly cried, it was so delicious I couldn't believe an entire piece had been wasted!! Making it again tonight. =D"
"I made this last week using only one fillet and instead of a grill outside, I used my George Forman table top grill. It was so yummy and had quite a great taste. It was very easy to make."