Growing up on a family-owned resort, I was expected to help around the kitchen. Grilling salmon became my specialty.—Paul Noetzel, Grafton, Wisconsin
- 1 salmon fillet (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- Place fish, skin side down, in disposable foil pan. Combine the lemon juice, vinegar, lemon peel, basil, garlic powder and soy sauce; pour over fish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Place pan on grill. Cover grill and cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon Fillet in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p53
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Fillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review