We love to cook on the grill at our house. I've used this flavorful salmon recipe several times and we always enjoy it. The parsley, rosemary and green onions help make the tender fillets a tempting main dish that looks impressive. -Monell Nuckols, Carpinteria, California
- 2 salmon fillets (about 1 pound each)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon in shallow dish. Combine the remaining ingredients. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting; pour the remaining marinade over salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain, discarding marinade. Grill salmon over medium heat, skin side down, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p33
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review