- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 swordfish steaks (5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add the swordfish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill swordfish, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish just turns opaque. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Rosemary Swordfish
"Made this for my 92 yr old dad & I today for Father's Day... AWESOME! Used foreman grill & didn't include olive oil and lemon peel because I didn't have stock. Also didn't include salt because we're both watching it. Wonderful recipe & very tasty! Thx! Have filed for future use."
"I prepared this just as written using fresh rosemary from our garden and used on one 10 ounce swordfish steak and it turned out awesome! Best piece of fish I think I have ever grilled."
"I doubled the lemon juice & olive oil just to have a little more marinade to work with. Great recipe with perfect flavor. Thanks for sharing it!"
"Sorry, forgot to rate this - definitely 5 stars!"