Grilled Rosemary Swordfish Recipe
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 swordfish steaks (5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add the swordfish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill swordfish, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish just turns opaque. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Rosemary Swordfish(4)
Sort By :
I doubled the lemon juice & olive oil just to have a little more marinade to work with. Great recipe with perfect flavor. Thanks for sharing it!
Sorry, forgot to rate this - definitely 5 stars!
We love swordfish too - I was just looking for something different than our usual recipe and found this - absolutely perfect. I also have a herb garden and was happy to be able to use some of my fresh rosemary. Thank you!
I made this recipe with tuna steaks and the flavor was great! Once the store carries swordfish again, I'll try it with that. Great, easy recipe, thanks!
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Swordfish >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >