Grilled Rosemary Swordfish Recipe
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 swordfish steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add the swordfish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill swordfish, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish just turns opaque. Yield: 2 servings.
1 steak equals 214 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.