Grilled Rosemary Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1-1/4 pounds)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1. Combine salt and pepper; rub over pork. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 2. Place pork over drip pan, placing one sprig of rosemary under the pork and one on top. Grill pork, covered, over medium-hot indirect heat for 15 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat preserves and horseradish until preserves are melted; stir until blended. Remove and discard top rosemary sprig. Set aside 1/4 cup pineapple mixture for serving; brush pork with the remaining mixture.
- 4. Grill 10-20 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 267 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.