Grilled Rosemary Chicken Recipe
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine first 11 ingredients. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; add to bag. Seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain chicken and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
1 chicken breast half : 211 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 29g protein
Reviews for Grilled Rosemary Chicken
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.