Grilled Romaine with Swiss Recipe
Lovely to look at and crazy good, you won't be able to stop eating this fast and easy veggie dish.
- 2 romaine hearts, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup prepared raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Brush romaine with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill the romaine, covered, over medium heat for 30 seconds on each side or until heated through. Transfer to a platter; drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with cheese, cherries and walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 299 calories, 24 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC