Grilled Ribeyes Recipe
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Rub over both sides of steaks. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4-in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a
- 3. thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 409 calories, 27g fat (11g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 376mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein
Reviews for Grilled Ribeyes
"this was absolutely delicious, tender steak. PERFECT!!"
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.