Grilled Ribeyes Recipe
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Rub over both sides of steaks. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4-in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a
- 3. thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
1 steak equals 409 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 376 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Ribeyes
"this was absolutely delicious, tender steak. PERFECT!!"
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.