Use this rub on your favorite thin-cut steaks.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Rub over both sides of steaks. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4-in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a
- thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Ribeyes in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p48
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Ribeyes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2014
"this was absolutely delicious, tender steak. PERFECT!!"