VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2/3 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 beef ribeye steaks (3/4 pound each)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- For relish, combine tomatoes, onion, olives, cilantro, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, oil and garlic.
- Drizzle remaining lemon juice over steaks. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand 5 minutes before cutting steaks in half. Serve with relish and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Ribeyes with Greek Relish in Modern Comfort 2016, p44