- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (about 1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter with garlic over medium heat. Heat 4-6 minutes or until butter is golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Gently warm garlic butter over low heat. Serve with steaks. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Ribeyes with Browned Garlic Butter
"The browned butter was nice on the steak but I have other seasoned butter recipes for steak that I prefer over this one."
"This was very good and simple, just be careful not to burn the garlic like I did!"
"Awesome flavor !!!My family and I really enjoyed this meal. I recommend this recipe. It didn't take long to make at all, it was very simple and delicious."
"This recipe was ABSOLUTELY delicious. My husband and I LOVED it!!!!!! Rib-eyes are my favorite steaks and I like to try it different ways so I was looking forward to trying this recipe and it was definitely worth it. I HIGHLY recommend to all. Enjoy it as much as we did!!!!!!"
"My husband and I loved these! Ribeyes are our favorite cut of beef and the garlic browned butter was a delicious and rich addition. Definitely worth the extra calories! Sometimes you gotta splurge a little!!"