- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (about 1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter with garlic over medium heat. Heat 4-6 minutes or until butter is golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Gently warm garlic butter over low heat. Serve with steaks. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Ribeyes with Browned Garlic Butter
"This was very good and simple, just be careful not to burn the garlic like I did!"
"Awesome flavor !!!My family and I really enjoyed this meal. I recommend this recipe. It didn't take long to make at all, it was very simple and delicious."
"This recipe was ABSOLUTELY delicious. My husband and I LOVED it!!!!!! Rib-eyes are my favorite steaks and I like to try it different ways so I was looking forward to trying this recipe and it was definitely worth it. I HIGHLY recommend to all. Enjoy it as much as we did!!!!!!"
"My husband and I loved these! Ribeyes are our favorite cut of beef and the garlic browned butter was a delicious and rich addition. Definitely worth the extra calories! Sometimes you gotta splurge a little!!"