Fire up the grill for steaks that just melt in your mouth. They’re garlic infused, and the grill flavor is off the charts. With this recipe on hand, weeknight menus sizzle! —Jim Moody, Wichita, Kansas
Recommended: 32 Super Steak Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 beef ribeye steaks (10 ounces each)
- 12 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Cut slits into each steak; insert garlic slices. Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt, cayenne and pepper.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Combine blue cheese and butter. Serve with steaks. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Ribeyes with Blue Cheese Butter in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p17
Reviews forGrilled Ribeyes with Blue Cheese Butter
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 26, 2014
"If you are a fan of blue cheese you will love this. The garlic inserted into the meat also adds a nice touch."