- 8 beef ribeye steaks (10 ounces each)
- 12 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Cut slits into each steak; insert garlic slices. Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt, cayenne and pepper.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Combine blue cheese and butter. Serve with steaks. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Ribeyes with Blue Cheese Butter in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p17
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Ribeyes with Blue Cheese Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 26, 2014
"If you are a fan of blue cheese you will love this. The garlic inserted into the meat also adds a nice touch."