- 8 beef ribeye steaks (10 ounces each)
- 12 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Cut slits into each steak; insert garlic slices. Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt, cayenne and pepper.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Combine blue cheese and butter. Serve with steaks. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now
Reviews for Grilled Ribeyes with Blue Cheese Butter
Sort By :
If you are a fan of blue cheese you will love this. The garlic inserted into the meat also adds a nice touch.