- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Rub over both sides of steaks. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4-in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a
- thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Ribeyes in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p48
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Ribeyes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2014
this was absolutely delicious, tender steak. PERFECT!!