Grilled Ribeye Steaks Recipe
"In summer, I love to marinate these steaks overnight, then grill them for family and friends," writes Tim Hanchon of Muncie, Indiana. "When the weather is not as nice, they can be cooked under the broiler." The recipe makes a lot, so you can use the extra steak to make Pepper Steak Salad or Steak Tortillas (also found in Recipe Finder).
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds beef ribeye steaks
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper; add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Ribeye Steaks
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC