Grilled Raspberry Chicken Recipe
Raspberry vinaigrette and raspberry jam lend a lovely fruit flavor to this moist chicken dish I created. Because the recipe uses thighs and drumsticks, it's also economical. I made it often. -Gloria Warczak Cedarburg, Wisconsin
- 1 cup plus 4-1/2 teaspoons raspberry vinaigrette, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1 cup vinaigrette and half of the rosemary. Add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the jam, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, and remaining vinaigrette and rosemary; set aside.
- 3. Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20 minutes. Turn; grill 10-20 minutes longer or until juices a meat thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with raspberry sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Raspberry Chicken
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2015
"Loved the flavor!"
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2013
"This was a nice change of pace from our usual rub for grilled chicken. It had a really nice flavor, and my husband asked that it be placed on a regular rotation of go-to recipes!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC