Grilled Raspberry Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup plus 4-1/2 teaspoons raspberry vinaigrette, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1 cup vinaigrette and half of the rosemary. Add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, combine the jam, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, and remaining vinaigrette and rosemary; set aside.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20 minutes. Turn; grill 10-20 minutes longer or until juices a meat thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with raspberry sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Raspberry Chicken
Sort By :
"This was easy to make and a nice change from regular grilled chicken, but I didn't care for the taste too much. It's not a bad recipe, just not one that I care for. My family liked it a lot though :)"
"Very tasty! Used chicken breasts instead, and substituted tarragon for the rosemary. Nice and juicy, and easy to make."
"This was a nice change of pace from our usual rub for grilled chicken. It had a really nice flavor, and my husband asked that it be placed on a regular rotation of go-to recipes!"
"Very good and easy to make. A different flavor for those who want to prepare chicken in a different way."