- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 12 red onion rings
- 8 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 4 teaspoons garlic spread
- Layer the cheeses, pepperoni and onion on four bread slices; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with garlic spread.
- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 sandwiches.
Originally published as Grilled Provolone & Pepperoni in Taste of Home February/March 2013
Reviews for Grilled Provolone & Pepperoni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2013
"OMG this was so good! My kids wanted seconds, and we even made them again for lunch the next day! We used the garlic bread spread they sell at the store next to the french bread loaf."