- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 12 red onion rings
- 8 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 4 teaspoons garlic spread
- Layer the cheeses, pepperoni and onion on four bread slices; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with garlic spread.
- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 sandwiches.
Originally published as Grilled Provolone & Pepperoni in Taste of Home February/March 2013
Reviews for Grilled Provolone & Pepperoni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review