- Spread four bread slices with onion jam. Layer with prosciutto and
- cheese. Top with remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes
- on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 4
- sandwiches (1/2 cup onion jam).
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 544 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 1,093 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 22 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now