After tasting an asparagus appetizer at a lovely restaurant, I created my version of it to enjoy at home. —Michele Merlino, Wakefield, Rhode Island
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 log (4 ounces) fresh goat cheese
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- Cut prosciutto slices in half; spread with cheese. Wrap a prosciutto piece around each asparagus spear; secure ends with toothpicks. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until prosciutto is crisp, turning once. Discard toothpicks. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Grilled Prosciutto Asparagus in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p25
Reviews for Grilled Prosciutto Asparagus
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review