- 1/2 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 log (4 ounces) fresh goat cheese
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- Cut prosciutto slices in half; spread with cheese. Wrap a prosciutto piece around each asparagus spear; secure ends with toothpicks. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until prosciutto is crisp, turning once. Discard toothpicks. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews for Grilled Prosciutto Asparagus
Sort By :
"Love this with grilled steak"
"We made some with goat cheese and some with cream cheese, and they turned out fantastic! Great recipe!"
"Very good, easy to make."
"Namayna - what temp do you cook at in the oven?"
"I make a similar version of this all time. I use softened cream cheese and I pre-steam the asparagus for about 1 minute, let them cool, then spread the cream cheese on the prosciutto, place 2-3 asparagus on there, and wrap. You don't usually need toothpicks. I do them in the oven on a cookie sheet for 12 minutes. Everyone loves these, a huge hit. I could eat them as a meal, they are so good!"