Grilled Potatoes with Sour Cream Sauce Recipe
These potatoes are tender and good all by themselves, but pairing them with the sauce creates a perfect combination—a side dish compatible with any entree cooked on the grill. —Craig Carpenter, Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 pounds small potatoes, quartered
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine oil, barbecue seasoning, garlic and lemon juice. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup potatoes with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 365 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 879 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC