Grilled Potatoes with Sour Cream Sauce Recipe
These potatoes are tender and good all by themselves, but pairing them with the sauce creates a perfect combination—a side dish compatible with any entree cooked on the grill.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 pounds small potatoes, quartered
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, barbecue seasoning, garlic and lemon juice. Add the potatoes; toss to coat. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. x 18 in.). Fold foil around the potato mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Potatoes with Sour Cream Sauce in Reminisce June/July 2010, p42
Reviews for Grilled Potatoes with Sour Cream Sauce(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Potatoes >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Side Dishes >