- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 pounds small potatoes, quartered
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, barbecue seasoning, garlic and lemon juice. Add the potatoes; toss to coat. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. x 18 in.). Fold foil around the potato mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Potatoes with Sour Cream Sauce in Reminisce June/July 2010, p42
Reviews for Grilled Potatoes with Sour Cream Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 31, 2014
I am wondering why it is called 'Grilled Potatoes with Sour Cream Sauce' when there is no sour cream in the recipe. Could an ingredient be missing?
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2013
Wonderful recipe! I used red skin potatoes.
Reviewed Feb. 19, 2011
Simple recipe for grilling. Great tasting!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Potatoes >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Side Dishes >