Grilled Potatoes with Bacon-Ranch Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 pounds small potatoes, quartered
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine oil, barbecue seasoning, garlic and lemon juice. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 5 servings.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with McCormick’s Grill Mates Barbecue Seasoning. Look for it in the spice aisle.
3/4 cup with 2 tablespoons sauce: 365 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 879mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Potatoes with Bacon-Ranch Sauce
"I don't see sour cream in the recipe! I hate to give this a 3 star rating because I haven't tried it, but where else can you ask a question?"
"I am wondering why it is called 'Grilled Potatoes with Sour Cream Sauce' when there is no sour cream in the recipe. Could an ingredient be missing?"
"Wonderful recipe! I used red skin potatoes."
"Simple recipe for grilling. Great tasting!"