These potatoes are tender and good all by themselves, but pairing them with the sauce creates a perfect combination—a side dish compatible with any entree cooked on the grill. —Craig Carpenter, Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 pounds small potatoes, quartered
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine oil, barbecue seasoning, garlic and lemon juice. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Potatoes with Bacon-Ranch Sauce in Reminisce June/July 2010, p42
Reviews for Grilled Potatoes with Bacon-Ranch Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review