- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 pounds small potatoes, quartered
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine oil, barbecue seasoning, garlic and lemon juice. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Potatoes with Bacon-Ranch Sauce
Sort By :
"I don't see sour cream in the recipe! I hate to give this a 3 star rating because I haven't tried it, but where else can you ask a question?"
"Very tasty, easy to cook, add crumbled bacon & cover with your favorite cheese. Slice up some Kielbasa and cook it on the side. Easy clean up, great for camping."
"I am wondering why it is called 'Grilled Potatoes with Sour Cream Sauce' when there is no sour cream in the recipe. Could an ingredient be missing?"
"Wonderful recipe! I used red skin potatoes."
"Simple recipe for grilling. Great tasting!"