- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Divide between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and crimp edges to seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Potatoes & Peppers
Sort By :
"Delish! Had grilled chicken with this."
"Delicious! I quartered the potatoes and microwaved for 8 min before grilling to make them soft and reduce grilling time. I also added some squash and zucchini to the foil packet."
"This one was wonderful! ( we were a bit thirst the rest of the day so maybe watch the spices) I will definitely be making this one again and again. We substituted the green pepper for red and orange and I am sure when my teenage son goes back to college we might add a few more vegetables too and still think this one is a winner."
"Loved the seasoning. Simple to combine and prepare."