- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Divide between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and crimp edges to seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Potatoes & Peppers
Sort By :
This one was wonderful! ( we were a bit thirst the rest of the day so maybe watch the spices) I will definitely be making this one again and again. We substituted the green pepper for red and orange and I am sure when my teenage son goes back to college we might add a few more vegetables too and still think this one is a winner.
Loved the seasoning. Simple to combine and prepare.
Fantastic taste...nice seasoning. The ingredients were easy to prep. I would also prepare this in a moderate oven in "non-grilling" months. I could also add cooked Italian sausage chunks for a total meal.
Made this over the weekend for fussy son and wife. I made it according to the recipe, grilled it and we all loved it. I am sending the recipe to my sister-in-law because I am sure her family will enjoy it.