Grilled Potatoes & Peppers Recipe
- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Divide between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and crimp edges to seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Potatoes & Peppers(5)
Sort By :
Fantastic taste...nice seasoning. The ingredients were easy to prep. I would also prepare this in a moderate oven in "non-grilling" months. I could also add cooked Italian sausage chunks for a total meal.
Made this over the weekend for fussy son and wife. I made it according to the recipe, grilled it and we all loved it. I am sending the recipe to my sister-in-law because I am sure her family will enjoy it.
These were pretty awesome!!! I didn't grill mine though - just roasted them in the oven on 375 for an hour or so. Loved the idea of using the Montreal steak seasoning - don't know why I've never thought of it myself - I am already trying to think of other ways to use it instead of just on meats!
This is a basic standby for us... except that I bake in the oven (no grill), and I add marinated artichoke hearts and sliced coins of Brussels sprouts. I've never seen Montreal steak seasoning, but I use a Publix store brand of steak seasoning. Yum.
Delicious! Just be sure to add more salt. I covered and baked it for 45 min. at 400. I also added baby carrots.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Potatoes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Diabetic Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Grilling Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Potato Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Side Dish Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Vegetarian Recipes >
- Vegetarian Recipes >
- Vegetarian Side Dishes >
- View All Simple Recipes >