Grilling the potatoes gives them a fresh and interesting flavor. With the sweet peppers, cheeses and meat, the salad is not only colorful, but hearty, too. I've served this warm, cold and at room temperature. It's fabulous at any temp. —Marianna Falce, Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Scrub potatoes and cut into wedges. Place in a large bowl. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to a grill wok or basket. Grill, covered, over medium heat for for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Grilled Potato Antipasto Salad in Taste of Home Fall 2012
Reviews for Grilled Potato Antipasto Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review