- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 3 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large portobello mushrooms (4 to 4-1/2 inches), stems removed
- Cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and chill until serving.
- Spritz mushrooms with cooking spray. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill mushrooms, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until tender. Spoon 1/2 cup tomato mixture into each mushroom cap. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Portobellos with Mozzarella Salad
Sort By :
"These were quite good.....And I don't even like mushrooms! I will make them again."
"This was absolutely delicious!!!!!!!"
"i cant wait to make these but im gonna use cilantro in place of the basil not a big fan of basil also gonna rub the muchrooms with olive oil instead of spraying although u can use olive oil spray or canola instead of vegetable just healthier thanks for the awesome recipe"
"I absolutely loved this recipe. The only change I made was using 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar."
"I didn't want to fire up the grill, so I broiled them for 4 minutes, turned them over, added the filling and broiled for another 3 minutes. It melted the cheese and brought out the sweetness of the tomatoes. It was awesome!"