- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 3 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large portobello mushrooms (4 to 4-1/2 inches), stems removed
- Cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and chill until serving.
- Spritz mushrooms with cooking spray. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill mushrooms, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until tender. Spoon 1/2 cup tomato mixture into each mushroom cap. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Portobellos with Mozzarella Salad
Sort By :
These were quite good.....And I don't even like mushrooms! I will make them again.
This was absolutely delicious!!!!!!!
i cant wait to make these but im gonna use cilantro in place of the basil not a big fan of basil also gonna rub the muchrooms with olive oil instead of spraying although u can use olive oil spray or canola instead of vegetable just healthier thanks for the awesome recipe
I absolutely loved this recipe. The only change I made was using 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
I didn't want to fire up the grill, so I broiled them for 4 minutes, turned them over, added the filling and broiled for another 3 minutes. It melted the cheese and brought out the sweetness of the tomatoes. It was awesome!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Mushrooms >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >