Grilled Pork Tenderloin
We have a lot of cookouts, and this recipe is a favorite of ours when we're eating outdoors. It's simple to prepare...and simply delicious.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) low-fat, low-calorie Italian dressing
- Place tenderloins in a bowl. Pour dressing over. Cover and
- refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight. Grill over hot heat for
- 15-20 minutes or until done. Slice and serve immediately. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 230 calories, 14 g fat (0 saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now