- sugar, oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, oregano, thyme and pepper;
- rub over pork.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the
- grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for
- 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for
- 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients. Bring
- to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes. Slice
- pork; serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork with 1/4 cup sauce equals 392 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 1,026 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.