Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peachy Barbecue Sauce Recipe
Delish describes this easy-to-do pork tenderloin. It's something different to serve to guests at a cookout rather than the typical burgers or brats. The sweet and tangy sauce can be served with grilled chicken or pork chops too.—Holly Bauer, West Bend, Wisconsin
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 cup cola
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash ground mustard
- 1. Place pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add cola. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain pork and discard marinade. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, oregano, thyme and pepper; rub over pork.
- 3. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes. Slice pork; serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork with 1/4 cup sauce: 392 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1026mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peachy Barbecue Sauce
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC