Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peachy Barbecue Sauce Recipe
Delish describes this easy-to-do pork tenderloin. It's something different to serve to guests at a cookout rather than the typical burgers or brats. The sweet and tangy sauce can be served with grilled chicken or pork chops too.Holly Bauer, West Bend, Wisconsin
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 cup cola
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash ground mustard
- Place pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add cola. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain pork and discard marinade. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, oregano, thyme and pepper; rub over pork.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes. Slice pork; serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peachy Barbecue Sauce in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p34
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peachy Barbecue Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >