- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a small saucepan, bring the first eight ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until thickened. Set aside 1/2 cup mixture for sauce.
- Cut pork in half widthwise; cut each half into thin strips. Thread pork strips onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink, basting occasionally with remaining mixture. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 8 skewers (1/2 cup sauce).
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Pork Tenderloin Satay
Sort By :
Loved it! Doubled the sauce, but didn't double the oil.
Was a nice change from the ordinary, taste was different but good. I liked it but hubby and kids not so much. But will not make again.
This is absolutely delicious, and the sauce is out of this world! I made a triple batch of the sauce, which seemed to be enough.
We LOVED this recipe! Next time I will double or triple the sauce. There wasn't enough with one batch to baste and have leftovers for dipping. I also soaked the skewers and they still burned. Investing in metal skewers for next time. Served it with fried rice. Delicious!!!
Yummy! so easy and tasty. I will definitely make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >