- Drain pork, discarding marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking
- oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 25-40 minutes or
- until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice,
- sugar, ground mustard, Dijon mustard and horseradish. Serve pork on
- rolls with lettuce and mustard horseradish sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 382 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 37 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.