- Drain and discard marinade. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Moisten
- a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly
- coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot
- heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let
- stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice,
- sugar, ground mustard, Dijon mustard and horseradish. Serve pork on
- rolls with lettuce and mustard horseradish sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 382 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 37 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.