Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- MUSTARD HORSERADISH SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 kaiser rolls, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, ground mustard, Dijon mustard and horseradish. Serve pork on rolls with lettuce and mustard horseradish sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches(5)
Sort By :
This was really delicious. I omitted the gingerroot since I had none. We didn't serve as sandwiches, just slices of pork with yummy sauce.
I love making this dish! I make mini sandwhiches using potato rolls. Since I am only cooking for two I make stir fry with the leftovers, which is also amazing
My husband (who is not a big fan of pork) could not stop raving about this recipe! We have having a party late in July and this will definately be on the menu. Also, I served this w/the Red, White and Bleu Slaw and it was a perfect combination. This is a must try/have to have recipe for pork.
It's now several hours since dinner and my husband is still raving about these sandwiches. I used sliced crostini for the bread and it was great. I also think I will make a little more sauce next time.
This was very easy and delicious. My hungry family of 4 didn't leave any leftover!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >
- Memorial Day Recipes >