Grilled Pork Tenderloin
“We’ve been making this dish for years and everyone who tastes it requests the recipe," writes Debbie Wigle of Williamson, New York. "We often double it and serve the leftovers on a mixed green salad.”
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and soy
- sauce; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4
- Drain and discard marinade. Rub pork with steak seasoning. Using
- long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pork, covered, over indirect
- medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads
- 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork equals 171 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.