Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Folks can find me grilling...no matter what the weather. This moist, flavorful pork is everyone's favorite. My wife especially likes the fact that she doesn't have to do the cooking!
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 to 1 pound each)
- Combine the first seven ingredients; sprinkle 4 to 5 teaspoons on all
- sides of pork (reserve remaining seasoning blend for future use).
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pork, covered, over indirect
- heat for 20-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor's Note: Leftover sliced tenderloin, simmered in barbecue sauce and seasoned to taste with reserved seasoning blend, makes great sandwiches.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 52 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 329 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot