There's flavor in every bite of this fun supper. Marinate overnight and enjoy easy prep the next day. — Marie Parker, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 8 small carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- In a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add tenderloins; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade in bag. Grill tenderloins, covered, over medium heat 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning and basting occasionally with 1/4 cup of the reserved marinade during the last 10 minutes of grilling. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Toss carrots and zucchini with remaining reserved marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender. Serve pork with vegetables. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Veggies in Taste of Home April/May 2014
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review