Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Veggies Recipe
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 8 small carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add tenderloins; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain pork, discarding marinade in bag. Grill tenderloins, covered, over medium heat 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning and basting occasionally with 1/4 cup of the reserved marinade during the last 10 minutes of grilling. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- 3. Toss carrots and zucchini with remaining reserved marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender. Serve pork with vegetables. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 446 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 465 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 47 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Veggies
"This recipe was delicious! We love making pork on the grill and have tried many recipes. This recipe gives you a tender, moist tenderloin. We tried the veggies but I didn't watch them closely enough so I burnt them. Make sure you watch them closely!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.