- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) low-fat, low-calorie Italian dressing
- Place tenderloins in a bowl. Pour dressing over. Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight. Grill over hot heat for 15-20 minutes or until done. Slice and serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Tenderloin in Country August/September 1993, p51
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Grilled Pork Tenderloin(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >